Lawn Fertilization Service in Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, VA & Surrounding Areas
Our lawn fertilization program includes weed control treatments, preventative grub control, and more!
If you want to enjoy a healthy and beautiful lawn year-round, you've come to the right place! At Precision Lawn & Landscape, we offer a lawn fertilization program where we'll apply our treatments several times throughout the year to supply your turf with the nutrients it needs to thrive. However, that's not all - this program also includes weed control treatments, preventative grub control, and more!
Our team utilizes liquid and granular fertilizers to either release nutrients quickly or gradually, depending on which method is best for the time of year. We'll also take safety measures while servicing your lawn to keep your furry friends safe and give you peace of mind. We offer our lawn fertilization service to property owners in Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, VA, and throughout the surrounding areas.
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
We strive to ensure your lawn has everything it needs to bolster its verdancy, health, and resilience against stressors. That's where our fertilization program comes in! This program includes several fertilization treatments throughout the year to consistently supply nutrients to your turf. But wait, we don't stop there. It also comes with weed control treatments, preventative grub control, and a lime application! Our lawn fertilization schedule is as follows:
- Spring (Late February - April 1st): During our first visit of the year, we'll apply a fertilization treatment to help your lawn emerge from winter dormancy. We'll also administer pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments to stop weeds from surfacing and eliminate any existing growth.
- Spring (April 2nd - May 1st): We'll do another round of fertilizer to replenish your turf's nutrients, plus pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments to handle the weed population.
- Early Summer (May 1st - June 14th): We'll fertilize your lawn again to strengthen it in preparation for the impending hot summer season. We'll also apply another post-emergent treatment to eliminate any surfaced weeds.
- Summer (June 15th - July 15th): This visit includes a preventative grub control treatment to get ahead of and eliminate newly hatched grubs before they begin feeding on the roots of your grass. We'll also administer another post-emergent weed control treatment to eradicate any summer weeds on your lawn.
- Mid-Summer (July 16th - End of August): We'll tackle any summer weeds with our post-emergents.
- Late Summer/Early Fall (August 16th - October 15th): We'll apply a nitrogen-rich fertilization treatment to revitalize your lawn after the brutal summer and encourage vibrant, green grass growth.
- Fall (October 16th - November 15th): We'll give your turf a final fertilization treatment to supply it with the nutrients it needs to store and use throughout the winter to remain strong.
- Winter (December 15th - January 30th): Our final visit of the year includes a lime application to improve your lawn's nutrient uptake.
Our weed control treatments are effective against common weeds like chickweed, dandelion, ground ivy, crabgrass, spotted spurge, and more.
We Use Liquid & Granular Fertilization Treatments for Your Lawn
While liquid fertilization treatments are fast-release and deliver nutrients to your turf quickly, granular treatments are slow-release and provide them gradually over time. Though different, these treatments are highly beneficial, and our team utilizes both when servicing your lawn.
The type of treatment we use depends on the time of year and which method would best benefit your grass. For example, we'll apply liquid treatments at the beginning of the year to give it a quick nutrient boost upon emerging from the winter season. Then, we'll utilize granular fertilizers throughout the remainder of the visits to ensure your lawn has a consistent nutrient supply even in between applications.
We Take Pet Safety Measures During Our Lawn Fertilization Visits
The safety of your pets is just as important to us as it is to you, hence why we take precautionary measures during our fertilization service. We'll notify you of our scheduled visits the day before so that you can plan to have your furry friends indoors while we fertilize your lawn. We also advise keeping them off the grass for about two hours after the applications, as it'll give the treatments enough time to dry. Once they are, your pets can return to their normal activities on your lawn.
Call Us to Sign Up for Our Lawn Fertilization Service Today
Say hello to your healthiest, most beautiful lawn when you sign up for our fertilization service! At Precision Lawn & Landscape, we offer our lawn fertilization service to residential and commercial properties in Woodbridge, VA, and other nearby areas, including Manassas and Dumfries. We've been turning dream lawns into a reality since 2006, so you can trust that yours is in good hands with us. Call us at (703) 244-6407 to sign up for our service today!