Lawn Treatment Service in Woodbridge, VA
Our treatment program will have your lawn looking great year-round. Our treatments include a comprehensive slow release fertilization, pre-emergent, and post-emergent program to control both broadleaf and grassy weeds. In addition, each program includes grub prevention treatments and lime applications. We offer a free lawn health analysis that tailors each program to your specific lawn condition, goals, and budget.
We provide an array of lawn treatment services throughout Woodbridge, VA, and the surrounding areas, including:
- Manassas Park
- Lake Ridge
It’s our goal to help you achieve the yard of your dreams, eliminating pesky weeds and ensuring your grass is lush and green. And we believe everyone should have a beautiful yard, regardless of their budget, which is why we provide affordable lawn care. So, if you’re looking for the best lawn treatment services, you’ve come to the right place.
Custom Lawn Care
No two yards are the same, which is why we provide custom lawn care services to ensure your lawn is treated with the proper fertilization, weed control, aeration, deep feeding, and insect control. We are committed to not only providing you with a beautiful lawn but also helping you maintain this luscious yard all year long. Our lawn treatment service throughout the Woodbridge, VA, area combines the right mix of fertilizer and weed control for a greener, thicker lawn.
Our total lawn care program includes the following:
- Pre-Emergent Weed Control: This lawn treatment targets weeds that have not yet surfaced.
- Post-Emergent Weed Control: This lawn treatment takes care of weeds that have germinated.
- Fertilization: Fertilizer provides your grass and plants’ necessary vitamins for proper growth. High nitrogen fertilizers are needed in the spring to kickstart the plants’ growth, while a fertilizer rich with potassium is required to support the dormancy of plants in the winter. Our landscapers will ensure your plants are put on an excellent plan to allow them to remain vibrant.
- Liming: The process of liming areas of your lawn adds necessary nutrients so that the grass can remain vibrant and lush.
- Aeration: Over time, soil becomes compacted, making it difficult for water to reach the roots of your grass and plants. Aerating your lawn loosens this soil and allows water and oxygen to reach the roots.
- Deep Root Feeding: Your lawn isn’t the only part of your landscaping that needs a little love. Ornamental shrubs and small trees occasionally need fertilizer to help them stay healthy and fight off insects, diseases, and droughts.
- Insect Control: Lawn pests love to go to war with your grass. Prevent dead patches, stunted plant growth, and expensive lawn replacement by contacting our professionals for regular treatment against insects.
- Disease Control: Brown patch, root rot, powdery mildew, and leaf spot can take a toll on your beautiful lawn. Scheduling regular treatments can take care of these issues and prevent them from coming back.
The Best Lawn Treatment Schedule
Ensuring your yard stays vibrant, lush, and healthy all year long starts with creating a plan of attack for lawn care. Proper lawn care takes time, but thankfully, you don’t have to do it all on your own. Our lawn care company offers annual lawn treatment services throughout the Woodbridge, VA, area to keep your lawn looking pristine.
With so many lawn care tasks to keep track of, we understand it can be hard to remember when each one needs to be completed. To help you stay on top of your lawn care, we’ve provided a treatment schedule you can follow:
Spring Lawn Care
During the months of March, April, and May, perform the following tasks:
- Clean up your yard, raking fallen leaves, debris, and dead grass
- Test the nutrient levels and pH of your soil
- Aerate your lawn
- Dethatch your lawn
- Fertilize your yard
- Apply pre-emergents
Summer Lawn Care
During June, July, and August, perform these tasks:
- Mow your grass, but do not cut more than ⅓ of the grass blade each time
- Treat your lawn for grubs
- Apply a post-emergent herbicide to control any weeds that grew
Fall Lawn Care
During the months of September, October, and November, perform these tasks:
- Fertilize your lawn again to promote strong root growth
- Mow the grass in late fall so that the lawn remains about 1.5 inches shorter than you had it during the summer
- Seed thinning or bare areas of your lawn
Winter Lawn Care
During December, January, and February, perform the following tasks:
- Limit foot traffic across your lawn because you don’t want the soil to become compact
- Take proper measures to melt ice on your property carefully, remembering that ice melts like rock salt can damage your yard
Benefits of Fertilization & Weed Control
Do you really need to apply fertilizer and weed control throughout the year? Absolutely! You can’t have a beautiful, enviable lawn without proper care. Here are some of the benefits you could receive from scheduling our total lawn care services:
- A dark green, weed-free lawn at a great value
- Impressed clients, relatives, friends, and neighbors, becoming the envy of the neighborhood
- Coordinated treatment applications and mowing schedule to ensure the most effective fertilization and weed control treatment every time
- Heightened appeal and resale value
- Affordable disease prevention and elimination of thinning issues
- Reduced maintenance
Our Service Area
Your yard could be the picture of perfection with our affordable lawn care services, including:
- Lawn Mowing
- Design & Build Landscaping
- Irrigation Repairs and Maintenance
- Pruning & Trimming
- Spring & Fall Cleanup
- Gutter Cleaning
- Holiday Lights Installation & Removal
We proudly offer lawn treatment services in and around Woodbridge, VA, including Manassas, Manassas Park, Lake Ridge, Montclair, Dumfries, and Triangle.
Get the Best Lawn Care From Precision Lawn & Landscape
Whether you need help banishing weeds from your yard or applying fertilizer, our landscape professionals have your back. For more information about our lawn treatment services in the Woodbridge, VA, area, get in touch with our trained professionals for a free estimate. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us. We’re always happy to answer questions or address concerns you may have.